What you’ll learn in The Mechanics of International Trade Finance course at Middlesex University
- The foundations of trade finance
- The products and why and when they should be used
- The needs of the importer and exporter
- The risks that all parties are exposed to
- The trade documentation
- The difference between and trade services, trade finance and structured trade finance
- How structured trade finance and commodity finance enable banks to offer greater levels of financial support
- How to handle trade transactions
- How to support and offer the best solutions to your clients
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
- Collections, aval and forfaiting
- Documentary credits
- Specialist types of credit
- Demand guarantees and standby credits
- Structured trade finance
- Open account payments and their financing
- Commodity finance
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance International Business View 117 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.