What you’ll learn in The Mechanics of Project Finance course at Middlesex University
- A step-bystep ‘toolkit’ and checklist to enable you to tackle every new project
- Risk analysis and allocation/mitigation
- Debt sizing and structuring
- How to be an important part of the deal team, able to assess the bankability of projects from a very wide range of sectors
- The banker's and lender’s perspective - understand how the other thinks to get the most out of them
You will also elect to pursue a specialist path – Power /Oil and Gas or Infrastructure/PPPs – with two units providing a ‘deeper dive’ into the specifics of project finance in these sectors.
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Finance
- Qualitative Risk Identification Analysis & Mitigation
- Quantitative Analysis, Debt Sizing & Structuring
- Documenting the Deal
- Project Finance Time-Line & Project Finance Security
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Finance Accounting View 73 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2299 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
National2299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2299 GBP for the full programme during 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.