What you’ll learn in The Mechanics of Renewable Energy course at Middlesex University
- Detailed renewable energy financial models
- The key contracts of renewable energy installation and use - construction, service provision, input supply, debt, operations and maintenance
- Project finance issues: tax, depreciation and accounting issues for project finance SPVs used for renewable energy
- Renewable energy risks, risk allocation and risk mitigation
- Compliance and documentation issues
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
- Overview of Renewable Energy Sources
- Renewable Energy Technologies, Sustainability, and Costing
- Government Regulation, Targets and Investment
- Markets, Competition, and Pricing
- Investors in Renewable Energy
- Financial Structure of Renewable Energy Projects
- Ownership/ Legal Structures and the Renewable Energy SPV
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 25 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.