What you’ll learn in The Mechanics of Real Estate Finance course at Middlesex University
- How to use in detail the three main valuation techniques used in real estate valuation
- How to develop a detailed understanding of the contracts that form crucial elements of real estate development investment, especially construction, lease, insurance, and consultancy contracts
- How to develop, manage and compare hypothetical real estate portfolios, assessing their performance and liquidity
- How real estate development works in detail, focusing on land, economics, management and strategy
- To analyse and evaluate a range of real estate models across different sectors
- To critically evaluate material related to real estate marketing
- How to develop the ability to present a strategic risk report for all types of real estate development and investment
Postgraduate certificate option
You have the option to receive a postgraduate certificate validated by Middlesex University Business School.
You will need to submit an additional marked assignment of 5000 words, based on a continuing case study that runs throughout the duration of the course.
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Valuation
- Real Estate Investment Structure and Method
- Indirect Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Modelling and Risk
- Real Estate Sales and Marketing
- 5 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 262 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
International1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
National1999 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 GBP for the full programme during 5 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.