The Master course in Interior Design - IED Milan at Istituto Europeo Di Design (IED) is conceived, tailored and performed completely in Milan, where the Made in Italy meshes Italian design system and where the most interesting and trendsetting events take place.
Designers are asked to create spaces that convey strong feelings, combined with the right selection of furniture, lights, materials and colours. This original and wide approach encourages several companies to ask IED Master students to work on specific projects with the aim of designing an effective and meaningful user experience.
- Interior Designer,
- Innovation Expert.
- In the past editions, projects have been developed with: Amazon, Adidas, Leroy Merlin, Palma MySuite, Kartell, Rizoma, TVS, Jacuzzi, Best Western, Fontanot, Azzurra, Tecnargilla.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Lab
- Cross-disciplinary Influences
- Design Elements
- Design Language
- Emergent Technologies
- Light Technologies
- Trend Lab
- Self Promotion/personal Branding
- Vr And Ar
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInterior Design View 9 other Masters in Interior Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Be proficient in the language of the chosen course (Italian/English) and comply with the language requirement listed in the relevant section below;
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or other qualification – also issued abroad or by a private higher education institution – deemed suitable*. IED will also assess applications submitted by candidates proving at least 2-year relevant work experience in a related professional field.
- Hold the specific program requirements listed in the relevant Master brochure and webpage of the selected programme;
- Comply with the admission and enrolment procedures;
- In case of graduating students, such applicants may be conditionally admitted provided that they obtain the undergraduate degree before the discussion of the Master thesis.
- For students applying for 1st Level Master programmes at IED, it is also necessary not be simultaneously enrolled to any other recognised academic course at any other higher education institution.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19200 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- Tuition fee - € 16,200
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
In order to support participants in the coverage of the participation fee, IED has activated an articulated system of facilities: partial or total Scholarships on tuition fee; Early Bird are facilitations for students finalizing enrolment by given deadlines.; Financings with the possibility to pay the tuition fee by instalments thanks to agreements with mortgage companies.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.