The new generation of fashion designers must have the capacity to identify and analyze contemporary trends to reprocess them in the form of the original story, trying to balance individual creativity with the concept of fast fashion from the world and from the market. Equally important is knowing how to combine these elements with a solid knowledge of design and visual culture of the fashion world.
Thanks to the training acquired during the Master, participants can work as a Fashion Designer, as specialists in the creative process and the creation of collections of clothing for fashion houses in Italy and abroad. They can also work as a product manager, Fashion Merchandiser, Creative Advisors.
Title – The First Level Academic Diploma is recognized by MIUR (Ministry for Education, University and Research) and equated with the Bachelor’s Degree issued by Universities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fashion Culture
- Methodology Of Project Development
- Fashion Sociology And Trends
- Project Development Workshops
- Personal Design
- Lab Materials And Textiles And Lab Realization
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFashion Design View 20 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Master in Fashion Design welcomes students with an Honours Degree in Fashion Design and designers operating in the sector who feel the need to improve and/or update according to contemporary approaches of research and design.
- To gain access to the course it is essential to know well the techniques of Fashion Design: modeling and tailoring, technical drawing, Photoshop e Illustrator.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA19200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
- Tuition fee - € 16,200
- Enrollment Fee - € 3,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.