This master’s degree in Business Management with the specialization in Data & Business Analytics will teach you to combine data with actionable business insights. You will gain strong knowledge in data technology, data applications, data strategies and data-driven decision making, and will explore the potential of data applications within a business context — both in terms of operational analysis and strategical decision making.
During this program, you will also gain a deep understanding of all corporate functions, learn how to use and implement a wide range of tools to solve complex management challenges and be taught the skills needed to make excellent management decisions.
Enhance your professional profile from day one of this Steinbeis master’s. Gain the in-demand skills necessary for the modern business environment — where the need to rely on accurate data-backed insights is ever-increasing — and feel confident in pursuing your career in business intelligence, data analytics, business transformation, consulting, operations management, and marketing intelligence.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Projects
- Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Economics, Politics & Society
- Research, Science & Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Foundations of Statistics Using R
- Overview & Introduction - Data, Analytics and Business
- Business Analytics
- Data Economics, Business and Ethics
- Data - Market Research and Consumer Analytics
- Data Technology
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Data Applications
- Data Strategies
- Data - Methods and Processes
- The Data Innovation Project
The SMI LaunchPad:
- Profile analysis
- 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Networking Events
- Salary negotiation and German work contracts
- Job searching in Germany.
- Training in:
- Personal Branding
- German cultural codes
- LinkedIn profile, CV, and cover letter presentation
- Interview preparation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
July 2022, October 2022, April 2023
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 153 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
€5,700 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€500 enrollment fee
€500 project examination fee
Living costs for Wilmersdorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Because Steinbeis University School of Management and Innovation is part of the Steinbeis Foundation, candidates can apply to the Steinbeis scholarship fund. Through this fund, a selection of students showing academic merit and outstanding interpersonal skills can earn 25% off of their total tuition fees.
Scholarships are allocated based on motivation, personal and professional achievements, and academic excellence. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates from any educational or vocational background.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.