As the world evolves at such a rapid rate, so do the demands of daily life and, therefore, the personal requirements of an organization’s cliental. It is for this reason that the digital and innovative transformation of a company – whether it is an already established enterprise or a brand-new start-up – is crucial to its success.
Convenience, efficiency, and speed are necessary when navigating modern business challenges. By embracing digital technology and its ability to collect data to improve workflow, the general day-to-day running of your company will become smoother. Through the adoption of an innovative attitude, a less conventional method of working is encouraged, which will result in fresh, relevant ideas and business decisions and an overall happier client base. We will teach you how to develop a data-driven culture in your organization by applying technologies like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and how to think and act as a team-oriented, agile leader.
By simultaneously understanding key digital technologies and how to implement them within your working model and team, you will transform yourself into the driver of digitalization for your company.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Projects
- Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Economics, Politics & Society
- Research, Science & Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Innovation, Technology and Digitalization
- Digital Economics: Implications for Business and Society
- Digital Technology
- Innovation Management
- Managing the Modern Organization
- Market Research and Consumer Behavior
- Future Trends
The SMI LaunchPad:
- Profile analysis
- 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Networking Events
- Salary negotiation and German work contracts
- Job searching in Germany.
- Training in:
- Personal Branding
- German cultural codes
- LinkedIn profile, CV, and cover letter presentation
- Interview preparation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Innovation Management Master in Management (MIM) View 16 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
€5,700 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€500 enrollment fee
€500 project examination fee
Living costs for Wilmersdorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Because Steinbeis University School of Management and Innovation is part of the Steinbeis Foundation, candidates can apply to the Steinbeis scholarship fund. Through this fund, a selection of students showing academic merit and outstanding interpersonal skills can earn 25% off of their total tuition fees.
Scholarships are allocated based on motivation, personal and professional achievements, and academic excellence. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates from any educational or vocational background.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.