This master’s focusing on Management & Innovation is based on a broad management curriculum for a generalist education, specializing in topics that address the issues that companies face in times of change and market upheaval. Through our study program, you will learn how to remain competitive in an environment of constant change, how to set innovative standards and initiate forward-thinking products, processes, and structures, and how to implement growth strategies to reach new target groups and markets.
At Steinbeis SMI, innovation is in our name and in our nature. From our own experience, we know the benefits of applying a fresh and creative approach to business and understand the importance of innovation in effecting positive change. We also know that – to successfully manage your business and your team – time, expectations, and knowledge must be regulated.
By the end of your degree, you will fully understand and be able to confidently realize much needed innovations for yourself and your company in an effective, enthusiastic, and inspiring way.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Management Foundation (mandatory):
- Management & Entrepreneurship
- Managing Projects
- Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Economics, Politics & Society
- Research, Science & Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Statistics
Courses in this specialization:
- Management, Entrepreneurship and Strategy
- Innovation Management
- Managing the Modern Organization
- Sales Management and Negotiation
- Strategic Management
- Managerial Economics
- International and Intercultural Management
The SMI LaunchPad:
- Profile analysis
- 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Networking Events
- Salary negotiation and German work contracts
- Job searching in Germany.
- Training in:
- Personal Branding
- German cultural codes
- LinkedIn profile, CV, and cover letter presentation
- Interview preparation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
July 2022, October 2022, April 2023
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Innovation Management View 39 other Masters in Innovation Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international master’s program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any Bachelor Degree with 180 ECTS from an accredited university.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory Team.
International11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA11400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22800 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
€5,700 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€500 enrollment fee
€500 project examination fee
Living costs for Wilmersdorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Because Steinbeis University School of Management and Innovation is part of the Steinbeis Foundation, candidates can apply to the Steinbeis scholarship fund. Through this fund, a selection of students showing academic merit and outstanding interpersonal skills can earn 25% off of their total tuition fees.
Scholarships are allocated based on motivation, personal and professional achievements, and academic excellence. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates from any educational or vocational background.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.