We live in a time of great change, not least in the area of work. Now more than ever, it is vital that education keeps up with the pace of transformation. That’s why, at Steinbeis SMI, we are continually adapting our MBA program, taking into account not only what we see happening now but also what trends we see coming in the future.
Business leaders in every field will need a strong foundation of adaptable skills to create a comprehensive workforce strategy that harnesses the potential of this new era of transformation and innovation — the Fourth Industrial Revolution. The Steinbeis MBA is uniquely capable of equipping you with those necessary skills. Our wide range of modules will ensure that you can build on your strengths, close any gaps in your knowledge and leverage the opportunities that change often presents.
Internationally recognized German accreditation (FIBAA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Our wide range of modules will ensure that you can build on your strengths, close any gaps in your knowledge and leverage the opportunities that change often presents.
- Designing & Developing a Sustainable Business
- Technology & Trends
- International Strategy Perspectives
- Platform Strategies & Digital Business
- International Business Law
- Entrepreneurship & Value Creation
- Innovation & Design Thinking
- Investment & Risk Management
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Marketing
- Responsible Leadership
- Change Management
- Global Managerial Economics
- Strategic HR Management
- Intercultural Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
The SMI LaunchPad:
- Profile analysis
- 1 to 1 coaching sessions
- Networking Events
- Salary negotiation and German work contracts
- Job searching in Germany.
- Training in:
- Personal Branding
- German cultural codes
- LinkedIn profile, CV, and cover letter presentation
- Interview preparation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request, Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 150 other Masters in Business Administration in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in our international MBA program, you must have:
- Successfully completed any bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS (minimum) from an accredited university and PQP (professional qualification path: 5 case studies as “pre-exam” for about two months before matriculation). If you have 210 ECTS or more, no PQP is needed. Instead, we require 2-5 years of relevant professional experience and 2 years of leadership/team management experience.
- IELTS 6.0 (or) PTE 56, Duolingo 100, TOEFL 80 (or) Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency (or) proof of six years’ worth of academic studies in English.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility to study at Steinbeis SMI, please contact our Student Advisory team.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA17200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25800 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
€8,600 per semester
* Without scholarship support
€500 enrollment fee
€700 project examination fee
Living costs for Wilmersdorf
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Because Steinbeis University School of Management and Innovation is part of the Steinbeis Foundation, candidates can apply to the Steinbeis scholarship fund. Through this fund, a selection of students showing academic merit and outstanding interpersonal skills can earn 25% off of their total tuition fees.
Scholarships are allocated based on motivation, personal and professional achievements, and academic excellence. Scholarships will be awarded to candidates from any educational or vocational background.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.