The Cyber Security diploma at The Open University UK also incorporates transferable skills applicable to professional development. Cyber security is a growing concern for organisations of all sizes, and the industry is currently experiencing a major skills gap and global demand for cyber security professionals. Our industry-relevant cyber security diploma provides a rigorous approach to the study and application of cyber security. From here, you can progress onto our MSc in Cyber Security.
The modules in the postgraduate cyber security programme are for professional security specialists, computer specialists, engineers, technical managers and scientists who need to develop or update their skills and knowledge in the area of cyber security and gain a recognised qualification to develop their careers. They have been developed to combine theoretical and practical aspects of cyber security, to enable you to become an effective professional in the industry.
In addition, they aim to encourage you, through the provision of appropriate educational activities, to develop study and transferable skills applicable to your employment and your continuing professional development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Key features of the course
- Brings together theory and practice, drawing on your own background and experience.
- Provides a platform for further research studies.
- Enables you to study a broad range of cyber security topics relevant to career needs and professional interests.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security View 53 other Masters in Cyber Security in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To start this diploma, you will need a UK bachelors degree (or equivalent) in computing, cyber security or a related discipline, or relevant industrial experience in the area of cyber security. If you do not hold a bachelors degree, irrespective of your industrial experience, you will need to study a module from the Postgraduate Certificate in Computing (K22) to demonstrate your ability to study successfully at postgraduate level.
- Your spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum overall score of 6 and minimum score of 5.5 in each of the four components: reading, writing, speaking and listening under the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8300 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8300 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.