The design of such systems requires comprehensive engineering knowledge, so the purpose of the Master's study programme Buildings Energy Engineering is to train specialists who are able to critically analyze, model and integrate the building's energy systems and processes into them.Such specialists are able to apply innovative technologies and smart solutions for evaluation, design, installation, usage, management and maintenance of the building's smart energy systems.
The Building Energy Engineering program covers many areas – from building, modeling of energy systems, thermodynamic and life-cycle analysis to renewable energy systems, process integration and management of energy demand. Building Energy Engineering is offered at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University .
After completing a Master's studies of Building Energy Engineering, more opportunities are available:
- Work in building energy systems planning, design, consultancy, usage and maintenance companies;
- Work in higher education, research and development, state and municipal institutions;
- Study for a PhD in Technology Sciences (Mechanical and Civil Engineering).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Life Cycle Analysis of Energy Systems (with course project)
- Energy Economics
- Thermodynamic Analysis (with course procect)
- Scientific Researches and Innovations
- The Finite Elements in Thermomechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Energy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Energy, Energy Engineering, Water Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Building Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Technology, Mechanical Engineering, (land) Transport Engineering
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.