When you study our integrative and dynamic MBA, you will explore leadership and management topics which are relevant to a wide range of sectors. As you expand your skills and knowledge on how to lead successfully, you will increase your prospects for upward mobility in your career.The Master of Business Administration from University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global is designed to develop you into a successful leader and prepare you for management.
This management development programme aims to prepare you for progession into senior roles.The knowledge you'll gain will be applicable to a wide range of sectors.
- Leadership roles
- Small business
- Team leader roles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership, Management and Relational Dynamics in Organisations
- Information Systems in Organisations
- Modelling Analysis for Decision Making in Organisations
- Business Economics
- Managing People for Competitive Advantage
- Financial Accounting and Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Business Administration in Jamaica
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Must have an accredited bachelor’s degree
- Students who have successfully completed college credits may be eligible to transfer those credits to the UCC Global. Final determination on the eligibility of the transfer of credits will be made once your application and transcript(s) are received, reviewed and approved by UCC Global.
- The language of instruction at UCC Global is English. Applicants whose most recent education was not in English will be required to demonstrate English language proficiency, through the completion of an approved English testing regime such as the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Both TOEFL paper-based (PBT) and TOEFL Internet-based (IBT) will be accepted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 USD per year during 12 months.
National7500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.