If you're working in the supply chain sector and have ambitions to progress into a management position, our Master of Business Administration with Supply Chain Management program from American College of Greece Online will prepare you for success.
Alongside core MBA courses which will develop your skills and knowledge in a range of business practices are two specialist courses which will equip you with the knowledge, methods and tools to design and evaluate supply chain systems and strategies. Delivered entirely through our innovative online learning environment, you will be taught by expert academics alongside peers from all over the world as you grow your global network.
Potential career pathsTake your career in supply chain to the next level with Alba's MBA with Supply Chain Management. We will equip you with the skills and knowledge to debate, design and evaluate strategic options and change management initiatives vis a vis geopolitical and sector specific changes in the global market environment.
- Marketing Management
- Business Economics
- Business Decisions with Data and Models
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Financial Decision Making
- Production and Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Business Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at American College of Greece and/or in Greece, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or equivalent (Greek ATEI: 7, Greek AEI : 6, British Unis: 2-2).
- Provide English language certification: Proficiency (Cambridge or Michigan or Michigan State University (MSU)), TOEFL (above 80), Duolingo ( above 105) or IELTS (above 6.5) or a degree from a university where all courses were taught in English.
- Have a minimum of three years of work experience (either full-time and/or part-time that cumulatively adds up to a minimum of three years). This should be evidenced via a CV.
- Provide the contact details of two referees.
- Write a 250-words statement of purpose for studying for an MBA.
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.