This 100% online MSc Management with Sustainability from Keele University is for leaders and aspiring leaders aiming to progress into more senior roles, particularly within a sustainable business. As you study, you’ll be developed into a well-rounded, thoughtful, active, reflective and practical professional with a genuine appreciation of the strategic and operational challenges in running an organisation in a sustainable way.
Relating theory to real-world practice from day one, as this degree is studied part-time you will be able to apply what you learn as you continue to earn, fast-tracking your professional experience while you keep focusing on your career without taking a break to study.
Your learning experience will take place in an innovative and interactive online learning environment where you will collaborate with other postgraduate students from all over the world, giving you the opportunity to expand your global network as you participate in discussion groups and online forums.
This master’s degree will be assessed through a combination of coursework, presentations and group work, which will reflect the broad range of knowledge and skills you develop as you progress through the programme.
From the moment you enrol through to graduation, you will be assigned a dedicated Student Success Coordinator who will support you throughout your study journey. With six start dates a year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can begin your studies within weeks.
What you'll learn?
Throughout your postgraduate study, you will develop a range of management skills and attributes that will stay with you for the rest of your working life whilst setting you apart from other management graduates. You will learn the ability to evaluate and apply theories to various contemporary management problems, and develop an appreciation of the social, environmental and global implications of management studies.
- Leading in a Complex World
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Marketing: Planning, Process and Progress
- Managing People and Organisations
- Organisational Responses to Sustainability Challenges
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Sustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 352 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A minimum of 2:2 UK undergraduate degree or international equivalent qualifications.
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
International3870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7740 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7740 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- £7,440 total fees with option to pay per module
- Per 15-credit module fee: £620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.