This 100% online MSc Management with Marketing from Keele University is for leaders and aspiring leaders aiming to progress into more senior roles in marketing teams. As you study, you’ll be developed into a well-rounded, thoughtful, active, reflective and practical marketer with a genuine appreciation of strategic management and dealing with operational challenges when running an organisation, particularly through the lens of a marketing leader.
Relating theory to real-world practice from day one, as this postgraduate course is studied part-time you will be able to apply what you learn as you continue to earn, fast-tracking your professional development while you keep focusing on your career without taking a break to study.
What will you learn?
Throughout your postgraduate study, you will develop a range of skills and attributes that will stay with you for the rest of your working life whilst setting you apart from other management graduates, boosting your career prospects. You will learn the ability to evaluate and apply theories to various contemporary management problems, and develop an appreciation of the social, environmental and global implications of management studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading in a Complex World
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Marketing: Planning, Process and Progress
- Managing People and Organisations
- Organisational Responses to Sustainability Challenges
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Digital Marketing View 40 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A minimum of 2:2 UK undergraduate degree or international equivalent qualifications.
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7740 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3870 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7740 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- £7,440 total fees with option to pay per module
- Per 15-credit module fee: £620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.