With no prior academic or professional experience in computer science or data science required for admission, the programme is intended for proactive individuals who wish to embark on an exciting new career in this high growth field. Equally, it is also for professionals who currently work in computer science and data analytics roles and are looking for an academic qualification to accelerate their career progression.
The Computer Science with Data Analytics course from the Keele University equips you with sought after skills in a high demand field and prepares you to excel in a wide range of careers, from data scientist to data analyst to data engineer, at the numerous companies who are investing in the use of data collection and data analytics to support the delivery of efficient business decisions, and superior services and products, such as investment analysis, customer satisfaction analysis and the monitoring of environmental pollution.
What you will learn?
On this data science course, you will develop an in-depth understanding of data management across a range of areas, from finance to environmental sustainability. You will study the foundations of artificial intelligence methods and advanced applications of data visualisation techniques and tools in key fields, such as smart and green energy management, global healthcare monitoring and insurance risk analysis. You will learn programming languages, including Python, R and Matlab.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Statistical Data Analytics and Databases
- Visualisation for Data Analytics
- Mathematics for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Design and Programming
- User Interaction Design
- Software Engineering With Group Project
- Web Technologies and Security
- Research and Consultancy Skills
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Human Computer Interaction View 23 other Masters in Human Computer Interaction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
You should normally have, or be about to complete:
- A 2:2 undergraduate degree or a UK master’s degree (or international equivalent).
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience.
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three years’ relevant computing, IT or data management experience. The evidence will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National3720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7440 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- £7,440 total fees with option to pay per module
- Per 15-credit module fee: £620
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.