The Master of Business Administration - Finance from Keele University finance has been created to develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully lead in an ethical, sustainable and transformational way. It is designed to improve your understanding of technical finance and develop your ability to ask the right questions, fully understand the answers and know how to respond to them.
What will you learn?
You will develop the ability to employ strategic, critical and creative thinking to successfully navigate the complex challenges of the modern workplace. The MBA Finance is structured to enable reflective learning, incorporating an exploration of your own experiences and challenges in professional environments and building on this with peer-to-peer engagement and learning.
This postgraduate degree develops a holistic understanding of successful leadership and develops management skills for fast-moving environments as well as specialist knowledge and understanding of how to interrogate, interpret, strategise and lead in professional banking and finance contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureModules include:
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Innovations in Modern Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis and Reporting
- Leading in a Complex World
- Digital Transformation and the Digital Organisation
- Organisational Strategy in a Dynamic World
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should normally have, or be about to complete, a 2:2 undergraduate degree (or international equivalent) and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Alternatively, we would accept a Master’s degree (or equivalent) with a minimum of two years of work experience.
- We may also consider applicants who do not hold an undergraduate degree or equivalent but who can demonstrate 5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership capacity.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National5400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10800 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
- £10,800 total fees with option to pay per module
- Per 15-credit module fee: £900
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.