The 100% online LLM International Law from the University of Sunderland is ideally suited to professionals wanting to specialise in public international law and provides you with a firm foundation in the fundamentals of the international legal system and international relations.
Open to both lawyers and non-lawyers, this online Law Masters develops a comprehensive understanding of international law that will prepare you for, or further your career in a wide range of sectors and professional contexts, both nationally and internationally, including government, trade, law firms, businesses, industry associations and non-governmental organisations.
What will you study?
The LLM International Law master’s degree from the University of Sunderland provides you with the opportunity to acquire a more sophisticated understanding of the international legal system, international law-making processes and the diverse functions of international law in contemporary society. A variety of active and innovative teaching methods combine to equip you with the vital skills of negotiation, persuasion, debating, presentation, teamwork and leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Law
- International Human Rights Law
- European Law
- Legal Research, Skills and Methods
- Contract Law
- Employment Law
- Criminal Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Tort Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 72 other Masters in International Relations in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree
- A UK master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- Third-class or ordinary undergraduate degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three to five years’ relevant professional experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
£7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.