The 100% online LLM Master of Laws from the University of Sunderland has been designed for lawyers and non-lawyers alike to provide a comprehensive legal education that can help you to succeed in legal practice, academia or a wide range of business and management career paths.
Whether you want to learn the legal skills to support your pathway to becoming a lawyer, are currently practicing law and are looking to specialise, or are looking to develop a legal profile in a role within the business world to accelerate your career progression, this online Master of Laws provides you with the knowledge, insights and skills to help you achieve your goals.
What will you study?
The online LLM Law provides a challenging legal education for individuals seeking experience across a range of legal disciplines.
The programme allows you to explore your specific interests whilst developing a thorough and critical appreciation of the current issues in complex areas of law theory, doctrine and practice. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of legal disciplines including criminal law, business law, family law and will enhance your legal research skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Law in Society
- Legal Research, Skills and Methods
- Employment Law
- Contract Law
- Criminal Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Tort Law
- Land Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM) View 55 other Masters in Master of Laws (LLM) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree
- A UK master’s degree (or international equivalent)
- Third-class or ordinary undergraduate degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three to five years’ relevant professional experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
£7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.