The online MSc Management with HR from University of Sunderland has been created specifically to give busy working professionals the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge and attain the qualification that they need to boost career prospects and progression whilst still in their current role.
The course’s flexible learning model delivers academic content on demand, meaning that you can study for your master’s degree from anywhere in the world, on mobile or desktop, and can fit your studies around your work and family life. Crucially, this enables you to continue to earn and advance in your career whilst you study. In addition, studying the full-time route, you can complete this master’s online in as little as 12 months.
With six start dates a year, you’re not restricted to the traditional academic year and can begin your postgraduate study within weeks.
Students of this master’s programme benefit from the University’s ‘world-leading’ research in Business, as rated in the latest Research Excellence Framework. Add to this the University’s cutting-edge student support capabilities, with a dedicated Student Success Coordinator allocated to every single student to give you the support you need from enrolment all the way through to graduation.
What will you study?
This master’s course helps you to develop your competencies in leadership and management, examining how professionals can become effective managers and leaders in the modern world of work.
With a specific focus on the organisational and people aspects of business and management, you will gain a deep understanding of international human resource management, organisational development, resourcing and talent management. You will also gain a deep understanding of core business disciplines, enabling you to put theory and contemporary thinking into practice by exploring relevant case studies for your own professional development. You will learn how managers are agents of change, innovators and social and business entrepreneurs, and how they are critical, challenging, independent and creative thinkers.
- Developing the Skills for Business Leadership
- Managing and Leading People
- International HRM
- Organisational Development and Change
- Resourcing and Talent Management
- Cross-cultural Management
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Human Resource Management View 352 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree or a UK master's degree (or international equivalent)
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of two years’ appropriate work experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates three to five years’ relevant organisational experience
International7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National7800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
£7,800 total fees, option to pay £650 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.