The development of effective supply chain, logistics and management practices are a key driver of the competitive position and operational efficiency of organisations.
The 100% online Master of Business Administration with Supply Chain Management from University of Sunderland has been created for ambitious professionals who want to advance into and succeed in senior and strategic positions in supply chain and logistics. It provides you with an in-depth understanding of global logistics and supply chain management and the design of sustainable integrated supply chains, in addition to developing enhanced leadership skills.
The MBA develops your ability to make informed decisions, adopt a critical perspective, communicate ideas and develop cultures that encourage and maximise the wellbeing and productivity of teams and individuals.
What Will You Study?
The online MBA with Supply Chain Management develops capability at strategic level, providing a critical understanding of effective and ethical supply chain design and management, with a clear appreciation for its contribution to the overall business vision mission and goals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership
- Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Logistics and Integrated Supply Chain Designs
- International Trade
- Financial Management and Control
- Global Corporate Strategy
- Operations Management
- Marketing in a Digitally Connected World
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 456 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- At least a UK 2.2 undergraduate degree plus a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- A UK master’s degree (or international equivalent) plus a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience
- A third-class honours degree or an ordinary degree (without honours) or UK equivalent professional qualification with a minimum of three years’ appropriate work experience
- Applicants who do not hold a recognised degree will be asked to provide evidence which demonstrates a minimum of three years’ relevant organisational experience
- The work experience must be at a graduate level, in either a managerial or professional capacity which may include voluntary work, placements, internships, or project management
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National8880 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8880 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
£8,880 total fees, option to pay £740 per module
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.