It offers you the opportunity to understand the full range of tax aspects, focusing on concepts and principles underlying tax systems worldwide, instead of focusing on the tax system of just one country.
The master program International Business Taxation offers you outstanding career prospects. Expect to get a job very soon after you graduate, finding positions in the private sector (internationally-operating companies, consulting firms) as well as in the public and non-profit sectors.
Graduates started for example as:
- Analyst International Corporate Income Tax at Deloitte
- International Tax Consultant at Ernst & Young
- Transfer pricing Associate at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Phd Student at Tilburg University
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Typical courses are:
- International and European Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
- Corporate Tax Structures
- Tax and Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEconomics Business Law Taxation View 109 other Masters in Economics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Tilburg University and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You have an academic Bachelor's degree in Law before the start of this Master's program, or;
- You have an academic Bachelor’s degree in a law related field (with a minimum of 90 ECTS in law courses).
- You have an academic Bachelor's degree in Economics before the start of this Master's program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15100 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2253 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2253 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Tilburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.