The Information and Communications Engineering programme from University of Klagenfurt is international in its orientation and is therefore taught entirely in English. In addition to offering broad fundamental knowledge, the branches of study allow students to gain in-depth qualifications for the development and use of modern information and communication technologies.
Building on fundamental principles from the fields of Sensor and Actuator Technology, Robotics, and Control Systems Engineering students completing the branch of study Autonomous Systems and Robotics are well-equipped to
- identify and understand new problems.
- improve concepts and methods from the field of Information Technology.
- recognise technological paradigm shifts.
Students have the opportunity to further enhance their training by selecting areas of specialisation in various technical fields:
- Autonomous Systems and Robotics (Autonomous Robotics, Automation Engineering, Intelligent Traffic and Transport Systems)
- Networks and Communications (Sensor Networks, Digital Signal Processors, Wireless Networks)
- Informatics (Artificial Intelligence, System Security, Human-Machine Interaction)
- Mathematics (Stochastic Processes, Data Analysis, Optimisation)
Programme StructureChoose between the following branches of study:
- Autonomous Systems & Robotics
- Networks & Communications
- Business Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Communications Engineering View 13 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You only have to meet the following conditions, which also apply to all other programmes:
- Bachelor’s degree programme Information and Communications Engineering or a degree programme of equivalent academic value at another post-secondary educational institution.
- English language level B2
International1452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Klagenfurt
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.