Wireless Systems Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology provides the building blocks necessary to begin your career in the technical world of wireless systems.
Typical employers in the wireless systems industry include:
- mobility service and sales companies
- telecommunication companies
- oil and gas companies
- government agencies
- various public and private sector companies
- Electric Circuits
- Effective Communications
- Technical Mathematics and Statistics
- Computing Systems and Technical Documentation
- Digital Electronics
- Electronic Circuits and Troubleshooting
- Electronic Communication Signal Analysis
- Transmission Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Communications Engineering View 32 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Canada
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1
- One of Chemistry 30 or Physics 30 or Science 30
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Or Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits or 8 post-secondary courses within an accredited or recognized degree or diploma in a related field (computer sciences or information technology) with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits.
International15930 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 531 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National4050 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 135 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.