Instrumentation Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology helps with the providing of trained professionals in the instrumentation technology field across industries ranging from industrial automation and electronics to oil and gas.
Students at Instrumentation Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology will:
- Apply principles of process control to analyze and optimize the performance of industrial processes.
- Install and maintain process instruments.
- Install and maintain analytical instruments and sampling systems.
- Configure and troubleshoot industrial controllers.
- Install, program and troubleshoot industrial controllers.
- Design and specify measurement, safety and control systems for industrial applications.
- Industrial Chemistry
- Process Measurements
- Industrial Practices
- Technical Mathematics and Calculus
- Physics for Instrumentation
- Basic Process Control
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 31 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in Canada
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1
- Chemistry 20
- Physics 20
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- OR Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits or 8 post-secondary courses within an accredited or recognized degree or diploma in a related field (engineering or engineering technology) with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits.
International16500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National4830 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 161 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.