At Mechanical Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology design concepts, process planning and analysis techniques will be studied and you will receive sound supporting theory from courses such as Dynamics, Design of Machine Elements, Drafting and CAD, and Plant Engineering.
- Mechanical equipment manufacturing and supply firms
- Mechanical equipment research and development laboratories
- Petroleum processing and refining industries
- General contractors
- Consulting engineering firms
- Government agencies
- Machine Shop Practices
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mechanics - Statics
- Engineering Graphics and Technical Drawings
- Solid Modeling
- Design and Projects
- Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Engineering Mechanics: Dynamics of Machinery
- Strength of Materials
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 17 other Masters in Mechatronics in Canada
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1
- Physics 30
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- OR Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits or 8 post-secondary courses within an accredited or recognized degree or diploma in a related field (engineering or engineering technology) with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits.
International15480 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 516 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National4110 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 137 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.