Electrical Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology will provide you with the skills to perform entry-level roles in several industry disciplines, including power systems operation and protection, maintenance and commissioning, electrical machines, industrial and commercial design, power electronics, and programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
- Electrical designer
- Technical sales representatives
- Field engineering technologists
- Maintenance personnel
- Project managers
- Testing and commissioning technologists
- Safety officers
- Technical writers
- Professional Skills and Data Communication
- Technical Mathematics and Calculus
- Controls and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Power Electronics
- Calculus II and Statistics
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 50 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Canada
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1
- Physics 30
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- OR Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits or 8 post-secondary courses within an accredited or recognized degree or diploma in a related field (engineering or engineering technology) with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits
International37320 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 CAD per credit during 12 months.
National10020 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 167 CAD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.