At Construction Engineering Technology from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology you'll develop your drawing interpretation, detail sketching and site surveying skills. You'll also be shown the ins and outs of project planning, contract administration and sub-trade coordination so you can advance your career into site leadership and project management.
- Project manager
- Project coordinator
- Project planner/scheduler
- Site superintendent
- Contract administrator
- Safety officer
- Quality control officer
- Engineering Mechanics
- Small Buildings
- Building Products and Materials
- Drawing Interpretation
- Effective Communications
- Technical Mathematics
- Building Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 33 other Masters in Architecture in Canada
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Math 30-1 or 75% in Math 30-2 or 75% in Applied Math 30
- One of Physics 20 or Science 20
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Successful completion of the following program courses via Open Studies with a minimum grade of C or GPA of 2.0 in each course can be used to meet the math and science requirements: ENGL1238 for English 30-1 or English 30-2, MATH1120 for Math 30-1 or 30-2, CSTN1111 for Physics 20 or Science 20
- OR Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits or 8 post-secondary courses within an accredited or recognized degree or diploma in a related field (engineering or engineering technology) with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits
International16020 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 534 CAD per credit during 24 months.
National4260 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 142 CAD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.