The Digital Film and Media Production program of Red River College Polytechnic has been designed for graduates of post-secondary media programs, as well as industry professionals who wish to improve their skills as a producer, videographer, editor, and freelancer.
This program is specifically designed to help bridge students from post-secondary to the local film production industry, but also to give them practical business and administrative skills as a freelance producer.
- Film Production
- Freelance Video
- Compositing and Visual Effects
- Online Content Creation
- Media Entrepreneurship
- Communication Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
International students should apply with at least six months prior to the start of their program of choice.
DisciplinesVisual Arts Film, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media View 59 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Red River College Polytechnic and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit proof of graduation from or enrolment in the final year of a diploma, advanced diploma, or degree in creative communications, media production, film studies, or a related program (no demo reel required).
- Proof of graduation from or enrolment in Grade 12
- An acceptable demonstration reel/sample of your previous work. This requirement must be submitted in the form of a video link
- Submit proof of meeting an ELRs option
International16075 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16075 CAD per year during 12 months.
National11818 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11818 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Winnipeg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.