At Cybersecurity from Northern Alberta Institute of Technology you will gain advanced operational skills and security strategies to defend against attacks and manage risk. You will also learn about the technical, legal and political issues regarding cybersecurity.
- IT security analyst
- IT security architect
- IT security advisor
- Manager IT security
- Cybersecurity Team Lead
- Cybersecurity consultant
- Cybersecurity Standards & Regulations
- Vulnerabilities and Exploits
- Identity Management
- Human Security
- Cybersecurity Planning
- Information Security Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications can be submitted any time, but we recommend submitting your application at least 90 days before the application deadline.
DisciplinesIT Security Cyber Security Software Engineering View 16 other Masters in Cyber Security in Canada
- An accredited or recognized IT or Computer Science related diploma or degree with a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Applicants who do not have a two-year diploma may be eligible for admission if 60 post-secondary credits in an accredited IT or computing science program have been completed. A minimum of 45 credits must specifically be related to the program.
International42000 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1400 CAD per credit during 12 months.
National12750 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 425 CAD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Edmonton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.