Specialize in sport and event marketing
Upon completion of the Sport and Event Marketing program of Fanshawe College, you’ll:
- Gain real work experience in the sport and event industry during an internship with marketing partners of Fanshawe’s Kinlin School of Business;
- Build long-standing relationships with industry partners towards developing your own personal brand.
- Dive deeper into non-profit event marketing as well as festivals and sporting events;
- Hone your digital marketing skills and further your knowledge in Google Analytics, sponsorship activation and social media circles;
- Grasp key leadership concepts for successful sports management professionals.
- Sports, Entertainment & Event Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Marketing Design
- Advanced Professional Communication
- Leadership in Sport & Event Marketing
- Non-Profit & Event Marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesMarketing Sports Management Event Management View 40 other Masters in Marketing in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma or Degree, or equivalent
- Acceptable combination of related work experience and post-secondary education as judged by the College
- Five years of work experience in a related field as judged by the College to be equivalent
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
International16920 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16920 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National4537 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4537 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.