Event Management Graduates from St. Clair College will be able to develop and implement financial initiatives, coordinate effective venue management and apply the principles of marketing strategies, effective human resource management, business administration skills, and the principles of professionalism and ethics.
The ever growing industry of events is being used to stimulate economies, increase tourism, develop community awareness, foster public involvement, improve quality of life, generate revenue and market products.
Career OpportunitiesThe event industry is a rapidly growing segment of virtually every sector of society. Events are part of public, not-for-profit, charitable, private, and corporate sectors. Employment opportunities may be found at tourism associations, trade and professional associations, convention and conference centres, governments and at conference and event planning companies.
- Event Management - Banquets & Culinary Events
- Business of Event Management
- Event Risk Managment
- Marketing Management & Multimedia
- Volunteer & Human Resource Management
- Event Management - Meetings, Expositions & Conventions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Event Management View 9 other Masters in Event Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College Diploma or University Degree OR an acceptable combination of related work experience and post-secondary education (as determined by the College).
- Related work experience is highly recommended
- Applicants should be computer literate in a Windows PC or MAC environment
International15410 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15410 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National4052 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4052 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Windsor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.