- The Autism and Behavioural Science (Alternate Delivery) program from St. Clair College, is standardized across the province to deliver identical curriculum and protocol.
- Two field placements allow students to gain valuable practical experience working with individuals with autism.
- Graduates will demonstrate leadership in guiding the activities of others and will have the knowledge and skills necessary to develop practical solutions.
- Comprehensive training in the area of Applied Behaviour Analysis principles and practices including Intensive Behavioural Intervention Techniques.
Career OpportunitiesGreat careers as an instructor therapist exist in community agencies, school boards, government funded Autism programs, with private providers and home programs.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Ethics and Professionalism
- Behaviour Management Training
- Specialized Instructional Strategies
- Working With Families & Teams
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Health Sciences Clinical Psychology View 251 other Masters in Health Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Post Secondary graduates from a related discipline such as college diploma, college advanced diploma or applied degree in a related discipline (e.g. Behavioural Science, Early Childhood Education, Child and Youth Care, Developmental Services Worker, Educational Support).Field Placement
- Employers who provide our field placement settings require a clear POLICE RECORD CHECK for criminal offences with vulnerable sector screening before accepting a student into the field placement setting.
- The record check MUST be obtained by the student at the student's expense. If you are unable to obtain this police clearance by mid September, you jeopardize the opportunity to complete either of your field placements.
International15410 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15410 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National4052 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4052 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Windsor
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.