The Management program at the ICN Business School allows you to acquire knowledge in general management with strong emphasis on International Business and Management. It is taught in French or in English languages. This three-year generalist degree in management positions the ICN as part of the leading group of Business Schools in France (‘Grande Ecoles’), all of which offer this type of qualification.
Academic program content
The goal of the ICN Master in Management program is to train socially responsible & creative leaders whose intellectual honesty and sense of corporate social responsibility enables them to function in a global business environment.
To meet this goal, the school offers a highly flexible program that can be tailored to meet the professional ambitions of all its students. And to better satisfy the needs of students and businesses, the Master in Management is now more interactive and vocational, divided into 2 key stages:
- The 1st year sees the start of specialist courses (one main and one supplementary specialization) that are both theoretical and vocational. The Artem workshop enables students to work on multidisciplinary projects throughout the academic year
- The 2nd year focuses on career decisions and completing the specialization. It prepares students for an internship and their first job.
- To get more information about the program and options available, please download the brochure.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information systems management
- Business environment
- Data analysis
- Organizational behavior
- Intercultural communication
- Management accounting
- Strategic marketing
- Investment and financing decisions
- Cost accounting
- Professional skills
- Strategic analysis
- Risk and company valuation
- Industrial and services marketing
- Intercultural management
- Organizational design
- Project management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 168 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- recruitment at ‘baccalaureate + 2’ in year 1
- recruitment at ‘baccalaureate + 3’, ‘baccalaureate + 4’ in year 2.
- Please, visit the section dedicated to French candidates.
- Access to year 2 open to graduates holding a 3 year degree (no direct access to year 3 of the program)
- Completed application form
- Certified copies of all transcripts and diplomas
- Non-native English speakers must provide proof of proficiency: TOEFL (minimum required: 80), TOEIC (minimum required: 750), IELTS (minimum required: 6)
- Detailed CV in English or in French
- Letter of motivation
- Two academic letters of reference
International21100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA21100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21100 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.