The Master in Management offered by the ICN Berlin is a postgraduate qualification that is state-recognized and taught at our 3 campuses: Paris, Nancy and Berlin.
Students at Management program at the ICN Business School will:
- Create a study pathway that matches your career aspirations.
- Develop your international profile by spending abroad at one of our 120 partner universities around the globe.
- Cross disciplinary barriers thanks to our #ArtTechnologyManagement teaching concept
- Learn to surpass yourself and enhance your career prospects by taking on unique challenges during the two outdoor seminars that take place during your studies.
ICN holds triple accreditation (AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS) and our Grande Ecole Programme is ranked 10th in France and 60th in the world. (Financial Times 2021)
ICN's Master in management is a general management programme studied over two years for international students:
- Experiment : Master 1 level is when students start taking specialised classes, which focus on theory while also developing the skills you will need to succeed in your chosen career.
- Jump : In the Master 2 level, the programme emphasises responsible decision-making and deepens students' knowledge and expertise in their specific field as part of a joint degree. You can personalise your pathway by taking a joint degree in France or abroad. The year ends with a final internship, or you may decide to start working straightaway.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 172 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- CV in French or English (depending on the language of the targeted programme).
- Cover letter in French or English (depending on the language of the targeted programme).
- Letter of recommendation from a professor or professional.
- Transcript of records of the last 2 years.
- Photocopy of the last diploma obtained.
- TOEFL / IELTS / TOEIC / Cambridge score (if programme in English)
- DELF / DALF (if programme in French).
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- 1 passport photo.
Living costs for Nancy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.