The 1st year modules of the International Management - MIEX course at the ICN Business School are compulsory for all students and focus on disciplines that develop the technical skills they need in international situations (negotiation, strategy, team management, finance, economics, etc.).
The 2nd year modules vary depending on where the students decide to spend this year abroad (Berlin, Moscow, Mexico, Porto Alegre or Shanghai). The content builds on the 1st year and addresses international management disciplines by focusing on the target region (Doing business in China, Doing business in Latin America, Doing Business in Europe).
- International Strategy Consultant
- International Business Development Manager
- Account Manager
- International Business Manager
- Business Partners Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Banking
- Human Resources Management
- International Marketing & Brand Management
- International Business Law
- Negotiation Techniques & Information Analysis
- Adjustment classes:
- Introduction to Finance & Banking
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 75 other Masters in International Business in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The personal application dossier should include the following:
- A written statement from university authorities or a copy of the last degree obtained, together with the grade sheets from the previous 3 or 4 years,
- A curriculum vitae in English giving both the academic and non-academic background of the candidate (internships, extra-curricular experience and activities, etc.),
- A written indication of competence in another foreign language is considered to be a further positive factor: Russian, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian, etc.
- A cover letter in English, indicating your motivation for joining the course.
International8100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA8100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.