The Luxury and Design Management program at the ICN Business School is split into modules that enable students to keep track of the process used to design, manufacture and launch a product or service from start to finish. The course also covers the luxury industry’s key international markets and its most important sectors. Last but not least, special emphasis is placed on providing students with everything they need to find a job in this industry, with “How to succeed in job interviews” and “How to build a career in the luxury industry” workshops.
- Managing Luxury Production and Design (Product and Pricing Policy, Conception and Product Design, Materials and Manufacturing Techniques, Workshop “Design your Product”)
- Managing Luxury Distribution (Luxury Distribution Strategy, Store Design, Workshop « Design your Store »)
- Managing Luxury Communication (Luxury Communication Strategy, Workshop «Design your Story »).
- Luxury Markets : Mature (Europe, USA and Japan) and Emerging Markets (BRICS)
- Luxury Sectors : Fashion, Wines and Spirits, Perfumes and Cosmetics, Watchmaking et Jewellery, Hospitality, Mobility.
- Product Manager
- Product Development Manager
- Project Manager
- Quality/After-Sales-Service Manager
- Customer Relations Manager
- Style Coordinator
- CRM Manager
- Sales/Store Manager
- Retail Coordinator
- Visual Merchandiser
- Communications Manager
- Recruitment Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Behaviour
- Intercultural Management & Communication
- Management Control
- Strategic Analysis
- Investment and Financing Decisions
- Cost Accounting
- Strategic Marketing
- Industrial and Services marketing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Management, Organisation & Leadership Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods View 33 other Masters in Fashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- 4-year higher-education degree (BAC+4) or Master’s ‣ 3-year higher-education degree (BAC+3) with extensive work experience in these fields
- Proficiency in English essential
- Selection based on an application form and interview
International11160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11160 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA9300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9300 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Nancy
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.