Canadore offers several opportunities for experiential learning through industry partners and movies and television series being filmed in the local region. Graduates of this one-year certificate Post Production program From Canadore College can go on to work in a number of areas including film, video production and television, to name a few.
Your Future Career
- Video editor
- Assistant editor
- Sound mixer
- ADR recordist
- Colour grading artist
- Post production technician
What You Will Learn
- Advanced video and audio editing
- Colour grading
- Audio post production
- ADR recording
- Closed captioning
- Post North
- Color Grading
- Advanced Post Production
- Advanced Audio Post Production
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 50 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma or University degree in a related field (Broadcasting - Television, Film Studies, Video Production, etc.)
- Or work related experience in the field and an interview with the coordinator of the program to determine admission requirements are met.
- If English is not your first language you must provide proof of English competency.
International19614 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19614 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National4168 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4168 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for North Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.