Learn essential human resources functions within domestic and international business environments like how to facilitate and guide staffing, performance management, training, and health and safety. Gain the skills needed to contribute to organizational development strategies and manage human resources activities of any organization. The Human Resources Management program is offered at Canadore College.
Your Future Career
- Human resources administrator
- Employee relations manager
- Industrial relations manager
- Occupational health and safety officer or advisor
What You Learn
- Human resources management and planning
- Corporate training and development
- Mediation skills/conflict resolution
- Labour relations
- Human rights and workplace investigation
- HR and the Entrepreneur
- Human Resources Management
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Corporate Training and Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Employment Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Human Resource Management Innovation Management View 37 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Must be a graduate of a college or university diploma or degree program or possess equivalent work-related experience and training.
- If English is not your first language you must provide proof of English competency
International13179 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13179 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National5422 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5422 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for North Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.