This Cybersecurity program at Canadore College will prepare you in both the prevention and mitigation of security breaches to protect digital assets and eliminate financial repercussions for modern organizations.
- Information technology firms
- Public/private sector
- Cybersecurity agencies
- IT/network security firms
What Will Students Learn:
- Malware and hacking
- Cyber attack and defense
- Cyber investigation and forensics
- Network security
- Continuity planning and disaster recovery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCyber Security Software Engineering View 16 other Masters in Cyber Security in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must possess an Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree, or equivalent. It is preferred that students have an educational background in an area of Information Technology: computer engineering, software, hardware, networking, or a related discipline.
- If English is not your first language you must provide proof of English competency.
Living costs for North Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.