Learning outcomes represent culminating demonstrations of learning and achievement. In addition, learning outcomes are interrelated and cannot be viewed in isolation of one another. As such, they should be viewed as a comprehensive whole. They describe performances that demonstrate that significant integrated learning by graduates of the program has been achieved.
Your Future Career
- Project manager - construction
- Commercial construction manager
- Construction manager
- Construction superintendent
- General contractor
- Housing construction manager
- Industrial construction manager
What You Learn while studying the Construction Project Management program at Canadore College
- Quantity surveying, estimating, and bidding procedures
- Law and contracts for the construction industry
- Construction and the environment
- Construction job site controls
- Tender process
- Law and Contracts for the Construction Industry
- Quantity Surveying, Estimating and Bidding Procedures
- Occupational Health, Safety, and Security
- Project Management Principles
- Tender Process
- Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 6 other Masters in Construction Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree, or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a community college diploma or degree in a construction-related field or the equivalent.
- If English is not your first language you must provide proof of English competency.
International13179 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13179 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National2720 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2720 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for North Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.