Our Digital Marketing Management course at B&20 British School Ltd aims to provide a course that can help people stay motivated while enriching them with the knowledge that helps them apply their learning to their jobs:
- Digital marketing techniques and fundamentals that you can easily use in your domain, whether you’re working as a professional or studying.
- Business terminologies in English that can be used in a professional context to show proficiency and speaking capabilities.
Which professions can you apply for?Attending this Program in Digital Marketing will give you access to future positions like:
- Marketing Coordinator
- Email Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Head of Communication
Programme StructureCourse Outline
- Business Plan and Sales forecasts
- PPC Marketing and Display Ad
- Email Marketing and best practices
- The use of Google Analytics and best tips to increase customer engagement
- Social Media Marketing and content creation
- SEO Marketing and Google Ranking
- Website Development and Marketing Integration tools
- E-commerce and Amazon market place
- 7 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Digital Marketing View 457 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Intermediate Level of English
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Any work experience (if in the Marketing it would be a great advantage, but it is not mandatory)
- NO IELTS is required
List of Documents required
Any work related experience in marketing would be considered but not mandatory
Knowledge of Microsoft Office required
Email marketing platforms (ESP) would be preferable but not mandatory
International1950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
National1950 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1950 GBP for the full programme during 7 months.
- €2400: Online version only, Business English, Monthly payments
- OR €3600: Online + Tablet, Business English, Virtual Internship, Monthly Payments
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.