With an innovative, project-based teaching, the Business Transformation for Sustainability programme at KEDGE Business School allows students to argue the business case for sustainability, develop integrated sustainability strategies and implement them throughout a sphere of influence.
Advisors and Analysts
- Corporate Governance Analyst,
- CSR Consultant
- Environmental Analyst
- Compliance Support Worker,
- Stakeholder Relations Advisor,
- Sustainability and Environmental Representative,
- Compliance Officer,
- Fundraising Worker…
- Head of Fundraising and Communications,
- Environmental Assessment Manager,
- Ethical Compliance Officer,
- Stakeholder Relations Manager,
- Transparency and Reputation Manager…
- Diversity and Inclusion Director,
- Director of Corporate Advisory Services,
- Director of Global Sustainability,
- Director of Corporate Engagement & Impact,
- Director of Philanthropic Partnerships,
- Communications Director,
- Environmental and Social Risk Leader
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Collaboration for Transformation
- Mission Within a Non-business Organisation
- Solutions in Transforming Business for Sustainability
- Quantitative Aspects of Sustainable Business Transformation
- Transformation for Sustainability Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Sustainable Development Strategic Management View 33 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Long Track: 3 years of higher education "Bac+3" validated by a diploma or an equivalent of 180 ECTS credits.
- Short Track: 4 years of higher education "M1" validated, or an International Bachelor's degree (Bac+4), or an equivalent of 240 ECTS credits.
- Level of English required for admission to the specialisation course: TOEIC 780 / IELTS 6 / IBT 85 (candidates with at least 1 year of studies or professional experience in an English-speaking country are exempted).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.