The Electronics and Embedded Systems Development program of Fanshawe College provides students with training in soldering / desoldering, component identification, hardware interfacing, programming for firmware and embedded systems design using industry software and techniques. Lectured theoretical concepts are focused into practical, relevant skills through computer-aided design (CAD) for schematics / printed circuit board layout and electronics laboratory experiments and tasks.
Topics related to industry trends, entrepreneurship and sustainable technologies are reviewed and discussed from real-world case studies. An applied capstone project will provide students with the opportunity to design, implement and manage a real embedded project using skills learned regarding planning, research, design of experiments (DoE), development and testing.
- Electronic Components & Processes
- Electronic Documentation & Graphics
- Embedded Systems
- Project Management
- Industrial Communications
- Circuits & Interfacing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
- If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 47 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Fanshawe College and/or in Canada, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A Three-Year College Diploma or a Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Successful completion of Second or Third Year of Electrical, Electronic Engineering, or Computer Engineering at a Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board approved Canadian University or equivalent international credentials
- Other relevant disciplines may also be considered, such as software engineering, computer science and others that offer a significant degree of electronics and software development in their curriculum.
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
International16544 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16544 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National6503 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6503 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.