About the Program
The Construction Project Management program of Fanshawe College will provide the skills needed to navigate the modern and dynamic construction industry.
Students begin the program by focusing on the knowledge and skills required to advance to a management position. You’ll study and apply the theories and practices of modern construction management in residential, industrial, commercial and institutional (I.C.I.) construction projects, while working alongside and coordinating with a variety of other trades/professions. Your skills will be hands-on and dynamic. Ready to tackle any and all management issues that arise.
When you graduate, you’ll be ready to manage all phases and aspects of the construction process effectively and to deal with a wide variety of situations and issues that may emerge on a construction job site. You’ll be trusted and respected.
- Construction Industry: Overview & Codes
- Construction Health & Safety
- Essentials of Construction
- Communication for Construction Management
- Law & Contracts for Construction
- Construction Project Management Fundamentals
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
If you are an international student, contact our International department to learn about timelines for international applicants.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 48 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Three-Year College Diploma, or a Degree in a construction related field
- An equivalent qualification from another institution as judged by the College
- Acceptable combination of related work experience and post-secondary education as judged by the College
- Applicants whose first language is not English will be required to demonstrate proficiency in English
International15706 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15706 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National5700 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5700 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.