The Executive Master in Management of International Organizations - EMMIO from SDA Bocconi School of Management is a part-time blended program that successfully prepares participants to tackle the biggest managerial challenges of modern international organizations, such as: United Nations, International NGOs, International Financial Institutions, Intergovernmental and Supranational Organizations.
Compacting an impressive workload and a fully-fledged executive master program into a nine-month educational path, EMMIO is compatible with full-time employment.
By providing you with knowledge, methodological frameworks, and operational tools directly applicable to daily professional challenges, EMMIO allows you to make immediate contribution to your working environment.
Who is EMMIO for?
- For mid- and senior-level professionals with at least 5 years of professional experience, who are already working for or interested in pursuing a career in International Institutions and NGOs.
- For mid-and-senior level professionals willing to unlock their managerial potential and strengthen their leadership capacity.
A Personalized Support for Your Career
- In particular it offers one-to-one executive coaching, which aims to help you step into your current or future leadership roles and is designed to serve individual development goals. One-to-one sessions will take place throughout the year via a mix of media, in accordance with the international coach Federation ethics and conﬁdentiality framework, and are delivered by SDA Bocconi certiﬁed coaches.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International organizations and the management of development
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Leveraging Human Capital and change management
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Fostering innovation and managing change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
Selection process is on rolling basis.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Relations Management Studies View 43 other Masters in International Relations in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at SDA Bocconi School of Management and/or in Italy, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
All the requirements for admission to the EMMIO and the selection process are designed to ensure a strong integration between the program and your specific objectives.
- Selection process is on rolling basis.
- A university degree (BA degree or equivalent) in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA25000 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25000 EUR for the full programme during 9 months.
The total fee for the program is € 25,000 to be paid in three installments.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.