Its characteristic feature is the fact that students study together as a cohort at each of the partner universities, starting in Germany, continuing in Poland and China, and ending in the United States. The language of instruction is English.
This International Management and Intercultural Communication (Master's program) is offered by the Faculty of Information Science and Communication Studies and the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The program starts every winter semester. Each partner university admits a maximum of 10 students per year with the exception of Dongbei University in China, which admits 5 students yearly. The program is divided into four trimesters and takes approximately 15 months (including examinations).
program accredited until Sep 30, 2024
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- the program is intended to qualify students for all aspects of international management as well as for academic research. The program takes into account that nowadays professional-level international management skills must include intercultural skills. For this reason, the program has two main purposes, just as its name indicates: firstly, to qualify for international management and secondly, to provide theoretic and practical expertise in the field of intercultural communication.
- The latter is particularly enhanced by studying in different countries and being part of an international cohort of students. In addition, students will acquire competence in international accounting and financial management as well as cultural studies. When writing their thesis, students use electronic research tools and analyze economic data and thus demonstrate their newly acquired skills.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences International Relations View 31 other Masters in International Relations in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diplom or Magister degrees from a university or equivalent with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3,0 (German grading)
- Good understanding of business administration concepts and economics
- B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. Please submit a internationally recognized test result (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS) as proof.
- GMAT with a minimum score of 500 or GRE with minimum scores of 150 (verbal) and 150 (quantitative). A copy of the results has to be submitted with the application.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 15 months.
- Semester fee: 280.50 EUR
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.