Its characteristic feature is the fact that students study together as a cohort at each of the partner universities, starting in Germany, continuing in Poland and China, and ending in the United States. The language of instruction is English.
This international Master's program is offered by the Faculty of Information Science and Communication Studies and the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The program starts every winter semester. Each partner university admits a maximum of 10 students per year with the exception of Dongbei University in China, which admits 5 students yearly. The program is divided into four trimesters and takes approximately 15 months (including examinations).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- he program is intended to qualify students for all aspects of international management as well as for academic research. The program takes into account that nowadays professional-level international management skills must include intercultural skills. For this reason, the program has two main purposes, just as its name indicates: firstly, to qualify for international management and secondly, to provide theoretic and practical expertise in the field of intercultural communication.
- The latter is particularly enhanced by studying in different countries and being part of an international cohort of students. In addition, students will acquire competence in international accounting and financial management as well as cultural studies. When writing their thesis, students use electronic research tools and analyze economic data and thus demonstrate their newly acquired skills.
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences International Relations View 21 other Masters in Communication Sciences in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's, Diplom or Master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences
- English skills
- Aptitude test
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 15 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.