This Nuclear Medicine - Science and Practice course at King's College London draws on professional expertise from many disciplines. Our lectures will instruct you in clinical practice, radiopharmaceutical, scientific and regulatory issues in nuclear medicine, as well as providing a solid foundation in diagnostic nuclear oncology and radionuclide therapy. The course features practical components, ranging from clinical observations, audit, physics and radiopharmacy experiments and original research.
- GMC approved course for nuclear medicine training in the UK.
- Conveniently based in central London
- All learning materials, including audio- recorded lectures, are accessible online via King’s E-learning and Teaching Service (KEATS) to support distance learning.
- Contact with experts and key opinion leaders from across the UK.
- Close links with leading London Medical Schools and nuclear medicine departments.
Career prospectsOur graduates take the skills and knowledge they develop with us to work in a range of nuclear medicine services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Clinical Practice in Nuclear Medicine
- Radiopharmaceutical & Regulatory Issues in Nuclear Medicine
- Diagnostic Nuclear Oncology & Radionuclide Therapy
- Practical Nuclear Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine Research
- Clinical Practice of Nuclear Medicine
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine View 730 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- MSc: Medical degree with minimum of two years' post-qualification clinical experience.
- PG Dip, PG Cert: Graduates in medicine, physics, nursing, radiography or other medically-related subjects who have working experience in healthcare.
- GMC registration considered highly desirable.
- A personal statement of up to 4,000 characters (maximum 2 pages) is required.
- A copy (or copies) of your official academic transcript(s), showing the subjects studied and marks obtained.
- Two references are required with at least one academic.
- Applicants may wish to include a CV (Resume) or evidence of professional registration as part of their application.
International26500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 26500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- FT UK: £6,600 (PGDip); £3,300 (PGCert)
- FT overseas: £17,700 (PGD); £8500 (PGC)
- PT UK: £4,995; £3,300 (PGD)
- PT overseas: £8,500 (PGD); £8,500 (PGC)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.