The goal of the International Real Estate Management program from Biberach University of Applied Science is to give already specialized professionals an insight into the other disciplines and to make the overall context clear - an important prerequisite for management and leadership tasks.
Benefit from the practical experience of top-class lecturers and study internationally with us: We enable you to study across borders! Study for one week in Zurich and three weeks in London - in the middle of an exciting metropolis.The course is designed as a part-time course and is carried out by the Academy of the Biberach University of Applied Sciences .
- The MBA course offers you an insight into the international real estate industry. Understanding, not just comparing, is our motto . We prefer to delve deeper into the structures of selected countries instead of juxtaposing several countries. Because only then does a mature view of the feasibility of new approaches for one's own professional practice open up.
- The course includes around 11 weeks of attendance time in 5 blocks over a period of 13 months as well as supported self-study and e-learning. The implementation in blocks allows participation even with long journeys.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
120 ECTS if necessary
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) Real Estate & Property Management View 104 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Biberach University of Applied Science and/or in Germany, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
You can be admitted to the MBA program if you can
- A first university degree and
- Have at least one year of professional experience in the construction or real estate industry.
In addition, we need from you:
- Tabular CV
- Certified copy of the university certificate
- Certified copy of the university degree certificate
- Proof of the ECTS credits acquired in the first degree (e.g. diploma supplement, transcript of records, etc.)
- Letter of motivation with a brief explanation of the planned compatibility of studies and work (e.g. through vacation / time off) as well as the level of English language skills.
International9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEA9950 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19900 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Biberach an der Riß
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.