The Process Piping Design Ontario College Graduate Certificate program from Lambton College is designed to equip students with the specialized and highly practical skills involving the fundamentals of piping system components, specifications, regulations, 2D and 3D drawings, and applications.
This innovative curriculum will delve into the engineering of complex process facilities, including plant layout planning, piping and equipment, design and software skills, and related standards.
Students will understand the responsibilities of an entry-level piping designer and the specific roles that are carried out during an entire piping design project. Additionally, students will have an opportunity to integrate piping design principles and industry codes that will align with engineering practices through hands-on labs.
Graduates may be employed by research and development and quality control laboratories, consulting engineering companies, in chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and a variety of other manufacturing and processing industries, and by utilities, health, education and government establishments. Career positions may include, but are not limited to:
- Piping engineer
- Process piping designer
- Piping design field checker
- Mechanical designer
- Mechanical piping estimator
- Engineering Drawing
- Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD)
- Computer Aided Design (Microstation)
- Process Piping Drafting
- Plant Equipment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design View 48 other Masters in Design in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- College level technician or technology diploma, bachelor of science degree, or degree in a related discipline.
- The admissions process is competitive and meeting the minimum academic requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Lambton College reserves the right to alter information including admission requirements and to cancel at any time a program or course; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies or changes in the job market; to change the pathways third-party certification bodies; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations or over-acceptance of offers of admission.
International15882 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15882 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
National5888 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5888 CAD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.